Sunday 9 September 2012

Pretty in Pink

I just LOVE this pretty pink boutique hair bow.  It looks super cute on any little girl and is the perfect size (3") to suit both a toddler or an older girl.  It's such a girly bow and my Miss H gets so many comments when she wears it.  The colour match is perfect for any little girls wardrobe and it looks great with a ballet tutu too!

The bow is hand-tied with pink ribbon and is attached to an aligator clip, making it so easy to put into hair as it grips well too, so won't slide out.  It is super hardy too and will withstand any amount of mini 'attitude' :))

These bows are $5.50 each.  Please see www.facebook.com/CandyBowsAustralia for more details or email me on info@candybows.com.au if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I LOVE hearing from you all and will do my best to reply xxx