Monday 17 September 2012

Todays Candy Bows Australia orders

These are a few gorgeous Candy Bows Australia orders I packed up ready for posting today.  Luckily they all look fabulous as I had a very eager little helper with me!!

Miss H and I had such fun putting these together during 'quiet time' after lunch today

'sweet as a cupcake' birthday card with a fabulous bright purple, hand tied boutique hair bow

This is a set of cute little fairy 'thank you' cards each attached with a pretty mini hair bow ordered for birthday party lolly/gift bags.

This little tutu and bow set is for a little someone's 1st birthday.  Isn't it tutu cute x

If you'd like to see more from Candy Bows Australia then click here: https://www.facebook.com/CandyBowsAustralia or email me on info@candybows.com.au


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Catherine, we do love pink in our house!! Candy Bows also does all other colours too. Customs orders are welcome :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I LOVE hearing from you all and will do my best to reply xxx