Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dipping my toes into something different........Wordless Wednesday

There are some very exciting things happening behind the scenes on Mrs D plus 3 (well, very exciting for me anyway!!).  We're having a full blown make over!!  It's quite a daunting task as I've got a head FULL of ideas but seem to spend half my time going round in round in circles not knowing where to start!!  The other half of my time has been totally lost in Pinterest - I mean really, who invented Pinterest??  Genius I say.

There is still LOTS to be done and I don't want to give too much away but here is a little peak at some new formats I have been 'playing with' for displaying my photos.  Nothing is set in stone yet, so watch this space.
The biggest change of all for me will be the move from Blogger over to a self hosted Wordpress site.

If anyone has any tips or advice for me, or any widgets I MUST have, please do tell.  I'd love to hear them all.

Happy Hump Day :)) and linking up as always with lovely Trish from My Little Drummer Boys. I also usually link with the lovely Bree from Twinkle in the eye, but she has just had a beautiful baby boy today so (obviously) won't be hosting - congratulations Bree, wonderful news xxxx














You can also follow Mrs D plus 3 on facebook - twitter - instagram - Pinterest or sign up to my newsletter

2 comments:

  1. What a great montage of photos, camping looks tres chic at your place! Umm not sure about changing over, maybe ask Twittersphere!! Good luck, can't wait to see how it goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Robyn! I love the layout of your photos, looks great xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I LOVE hearing from you all and will do my best to reply xxx