Sunday 10 February 2013

A roundup of the first week in February (already!!!) in pictures. Love Instagram!

This week we have had the most beautiful summer days - February on the beaches has certainly lived up to its reputation.  I've also been very snap happy with my iphone, so I hope you're ready for a long list of pictures.  Here is our week - love Instagram!

Girls lunch in Manly

Last Sunday I spend the afternoon with the girls, sipping cocktails and watching the ocean at The Manly Wine Bar to celebrate a good friends birthday.  If you're ever in Sydney you really should drop in there.  It is one of my most favourite bars - right opposite the iconic Manly Beach, it's mixture of ocean views, old fashioned retro decor and awesome food is not to be missed.  It has such a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere that you could loose a whole day in there - and it's policy to accept board-shorts and bikinis too if you so wish!!

How good does this dessert look???? 

Seems I wasn't the only one watching the view!  Even after  almost two years in Aus they still give me some serious heebie jeebies

Do you like my new hat?

Pretty little toes.  A pedicure date with Mummy

Can you spot the rainbow?

I love Wednesday's with my girls
Spagetti pizza

Another quick and awesome Thermomix dinner.  Left over Spagetti Bolognese on fresh pizza dough with cheese and fresh basil.  

How lucky are these two little munchins - look at that view!!!!!

A scooter and an apron.

We decided to have and impromptu BBQ dinner at the beach one evening as the weather was so lovely. Something that we really have to do more often.

I just LOVE these photos

The girls just had an absolute ball together playing in the lagoon mouth whilst Master J was doing his nippers class on Saturday afternoon.  Now that Miss L is crawling she thinks she is a real little clever cloggs

She really is a beach baby!

Sunday morning sunrise!  One advantage of being woken up by the kids at 6:30am

Sundays are such perfect family days

Watching the waves with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I LOVE hearing from you all and will do my best to reply xxx