Wednesday 5 June 2013

Taking Stomper to Taronga Zoo (Wordless Wednesday)

Last night Miss H brought home 'Stomper' the class elephant!  She was SO excited and I tried my best to share her enthusiasm  (I just know from previous experience that it requires a lot of work for mummy!!).

"Mummy, when we wake up tomorrow and it's a mummy and girls day can we take Stopper to see his mummy at the Zoo?" she asks me, with genuine excitement and concern.  I though for a second and said "Why not!!"  So off we went.
The book where 'we' have to write and draw about Stomper's adventures with Miss H
Excitement in the car
Stomper meeting his mummy (in the gift shop) - she is called "Gracie"

Miss L meets the chooks!
A very naughty lunch of hot chips
Zoo with the best view 
The sky train ride at the end was the best bit

Linking up as always with My Little Drummer Boys and A Twinkle in the eye for
(Almost) WORDLESS WEDNESDAY.

7 comments:

  1. Love those beautiful photos of your cuties! The zoo is always a great way to keep them entertained and engaged! I love the photo with the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background. It looks like it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little faces your children have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Looks like Stomper (and the kids) had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea and aren't you great for going :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stomper looks like he had a great time.
    I love the Zoo in Sydney and Dubbo.
    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you children possibly get any cuter. Love the pics. Haven't been to that zoo before. Must make an effort to go visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The library has assigned Flat Stanley for the summer. He's supposed to go everywhere with Mr. 4 and we're supposed to remember to take a picture. They're going to link up the pictures on their blog. Sadly, we've forgotten Lonely Stanley and all we could document this week was "I took a nap with Flat Stanley".

    Great pictures! And I have to give you props for helping your child go on an adventure with her elephant. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I LOVE hearing from you all and will do my best to reply xxx